TOCSYS takes your privacy very seriously
In general, you can visit TOCSYS’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you. TOCSYS does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with TOCSYS under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help TOCSYS communicate with you about offers from TOCSYS and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce TOCSYS’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of TOCSYS or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if TOCSYS is acquired by or merged with another company. You may choose to give us personal information such as your name and address or e-mail identification address (‘ID’) that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, for you to download our white papers, to provide you with subscription information etc. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on TOCSYS web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information of the visitor anonymous. TOCSYS or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Alternatively, you can set your browser to intimate upon receiving a cookie. You may accordingly decide to opt out.
TOCSYS may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you.
TOCSYS recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by TOCSYS are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, TOCSYS hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. TOCSYS reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Links to Non-TOCSYS websites
- 1. Effective Date:
- 2. Applicability:
This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by TOCSYS Limited or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- 3. Definitions:
‘Personal Data’ for the purposes of this Policy means any information that relates to a natural person and is capable of identifying such person available or likely to be available with TOCSYS.
- 4. Objective of Policy:
TOCSYS takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, TOCSYS utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- 5. Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures:
TOCSYS will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data, shall:
- be processed fairly & lawfully;
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
- be collected, only when:
- the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of TOCSYS; and the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
- be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Disclosure of information: TOCSYS shall share your personal information with your consent, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
Transfer of Information: TOCSYS may transfer your personal information to any other body corporate or a person in any country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by it. Publication: TOCSYS shall also not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
Right to opt out:TOCSYS respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected.
Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to TOCSYS, and the same must be communicated to TOCSYS in writing.
Authenticity:TOCSYS shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.